Made to Measure Frames
We take pride in all of our work which is accurately measured and customised to suit your framing requirements.
With our valuable experience, Aces Framing construct bespoke frames for:
- Historical objects
- Paintings and artwork
- Maps and documents
- Photographs and memorabilia
- Sports shirts, caps or sporting equipment
- Textiles or tapestries
- and much more…
» View the Portfolio to see examples of our work.
We only use the finest quality materials for our framing
- All our mounts are cut on an up-to-date computerised Wizard 8500 mount cutter
- All mounts are cut using 100% acid free boards
- Board colours will not fade
- All materials used are to conservation standards when attaching artwork and valuable objects
- Specialised chop-saws and electronic morso are used to enable precision when creating our wooden and polcor frames
- Various standards of glass are available depending on your preference
- We offer personalised printing of chosen words which can be mounted and framed
Please contact us for further details.